Hi guys! Hope your well :)
Just a quick post to let you know about this body lotion I picked up whilst grocery shopping in Tesco. It's the Nivea pure and natural body lotion for normal to dry skin. I picked it up for only 74p!!!
According to nivea:
- it's enriched with BIO argan oil to soften and smoothen the skin
- 95% of the ingredients are from natural origins.
- There are no parabens, colourants, silicones or mineral oils
- Scent is non offensive, fresh smelling.
- Absorbs well into the skin and is non-greasy
- Leaves skin feeling moisturised all day long
I've only used it for a few days but so far I like it.
At 74p I think it's a bargain! (currently on sale at boots for £2.38) and in addition it's also free from parabens etc. So if you have a Tesco's nearby and are on the lookout for a new body lotion then definantly check out this offer!