Wednesday, 18 April 2012

green checks, bug eyes and in search of a rainbow

Hi guys! Yesterday it rained all day but finally around 6ish the clouds opened up and let some sunshine through, although it still remained very chilly.



I decided to go for an evening walk to the park to try and find a rainbow. In the hope that there would be a pot of gold at the end if i followed it! :) 

Unfortunately I didn't find a rainbow..sad i know! but I did find some colourful pretty flowers. Not quite the same...but hey ho!




My dress is from River Island and I was intitially drawn to it because of the colour and print. I like the design of the dress and how it gives the elusion of a hourglass shaped figure.




I paired it with a plain black t-shirt and some black leggings, seeing as the dress itself is quite busy and colourful.

I also wore a thick black coat because even thou the sun was out it was quite cold! and I wore my favourite boots from urban outfitters (this time in black)


I look like a bug with my big sunglasses! I remember reading somewhere that big sunglasses are better to wear because they cover up and protect more of the eye area from the sun. Thus preventing wrinkles..so I don't particularly mind that I look like a bug! I don't know if anyone else has read that anywhere?

I actually won these sunglasses from bourjois together with a lipgloss, when I randomly entered a competition on their website :)

What I wore :

Coat: Topshop
Dress: River island
T-shirt: Vera Moda
Leggings: Gap
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Bourjois

Squirrel running across the path!


What do you think of the dress?

Sita xoxo

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! I love all the different colours! :)

      Delete
  2. The dress looks very cute on you! Pairing it with black accessories is the best thing to do, in my opinion.
    And ohh, that squirrel! So adorable :)

    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think the dress really stands out against the black.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely green dress! Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours
    http://fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely dress and looks great on you! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment xx

      Delete
  5. I love your boots.

    Thanks for your visit doll! I followed your lovely blog. Follow back ? =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Una. I'm following you back :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love your coat!!!
    Following, and looking forward to future posts.
    Xo
    Lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit , I love green and the print of your dress ! The flower shots are beautiful!
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely you and love your coat !!

    Dear, I am hosting Harvey Prince international giveaway currently, where 10 winners will win $550 worth of Perfumes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 10 winner Harvey Prince ($550) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will check out your giveaway!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your coat,you put together a great outfit here....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other?

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).