Monday 16 April 2012

the green green grass

Hi guys. Hope you've had a good start to the week.































This weekend I went rambling with some friends. I live in a really small town so I'm lucky enough to be close to acres of green green grass!

I know this might sound a bit boring but I love the countryside, the air just smells so much fresher and it's so peaceful, all you can hear are the birds whistling away.



However I do miss the hustle and bustle of the big city. It's really hard to find things to do in my town, there's literally nothing! It's worse when the weather is bad and you can't get outdoors! It's also terrible for shopping, there are a few shops but if your looking for some retail therapy you have to go out of town to a big city.





Anyway getting back to Saturday, I had a really nice day roaming around, taking in the scenary and getting some fresh air and exercise.



A goat I bumped into. He/she seemed pretty content sitting where it was, but his/her friend ran away from us!





The water in the lake was so clear, I had to take a picture to show you guys. This is probably the clearest water I have ever seen in England!



I guess seeing as I've never actually lived in the centre of a big city, I would love to for a few years at least, just to get a different experience. Eventually I would probably move to the suburbs, because that way I have the best of both worlds, being not so far from the city and at the same time being not so far from the countryside.



What do you prefer? the city or the countryside?

Sita xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).