Tuesday 11 September 2012

purple print


Outfit Details
Dress: Gap Outlet
Cardigan: Next 
Belt: gifted
Shoes: Urban outfitters
Headband: Accesorize 
Hey Guys!
Thought I'd share my work outfit for today. I love pairing yellow and purple together. I think they go so well together. What do you think?
Next door to my old work place there was a big oulet shopping centre. I used to love going in my lunch break shopping although it wasn't as good on my bank balance. I particularly loved the Gap outlet as they stocked items that they would normally sell in their US stores. This dress in particular caught my eye due to the colour and the print.
Radha xoxo

12 comments:

  1. You look super cute in this dress, Radha! Such a nice print and headband. I think purple and yellow is definitely a lovely combination!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you shoes Sita and that headband is so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color combination sita! I love that dress!
    Xx
    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple it truly is eye catching.
    xo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes!
    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh nice outfit! love the shoes you are wearing :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit = thanks for visiting my blog and the follow - I am here returning the favor. Have a crafty weekend

    xo
    tina
    one crafty mess

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful print :) You look so pretty and you have a beautiful smile :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your dress!
    very nice blog by the way ;)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    !!! LEAVE COMMENT AND WIN RAY-BAN ON MY BLOG !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey the work outfit looks great!
    i like the blog! Maybe we follow each other!? Let me know :)) Greetings from germany www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).