Monday, 18 February 2013

accessories haul

Earrings  Shoes  Handbag  Mask 
Mask: £2 | Charity Shop 

Earrings: £2 each | House of Fraser

Earrings: £2 for 6 pairs | Next

Shoes: £14 | Next

Tights: £1 each | Wallis 

Bag: £25 | Warehouse

Hey guys!

I can't believe it's Monday already and I'm back to work, the weekend goes so fast!

This post is an assortment of accessories I got from a variety of shops over the last month. The first is a mask, which I picked up from a charity (thrift) shop for £2. I'd never been to the shop before but popped in whilst waiting for the bus. They had some nice trinkets so will definitely pop back in.

The earrings were also £2 from House of Fraser. I was passing the store during my lunch hour when I noticed they were having a jewellery sale. I picked the two earrings as I thought they would go well with both Indian and western clothes as a statement jewellery piece.

I also got a cute set of earrings from Next. These are perfect for everyday and were a bargain at £2 for a set of 6! My favourite are the strawberry and flowers. I also got some mid-heeled woollen shoes for £14. They are monochrome with gold thread running through. I can't walk in high heels so they're great for work.

From Wallis, I got some tights. You can't go wrong with tights for £1. I particularly loved the berry colour.

I got a mahogany bag from Warehouse for £25. I was looking for a smart large bag and this fits the bill perfectly. I love how it has pockets on the outside, perfect for keeping bits and bobs so they're easy to find.

What are your best Charity shop finds?

Radha xoxo

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous accessories!!!
    Love the bag!!!
    What about following on Bloglovin' too?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great deals (: x
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mask, but I really love the bag. Its such a great find! My favorite piece thus far would have to the BCBG blazer I found in perfect condition. Thirfting is fun, but it requires patience. Happy Work Week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity shops rock sometimes! well done, thank you for following me! :)

    followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mask is so cool! And the bag is gorgeous! Such a nice colour and I like that it's not to 'new' looking.

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love so much the mask!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have such shop unfortunately) Adorable items!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the colour of the bag
    so neutral, you can match with everything!


    i'm a new follower!
    if you want check my blog too
    www.alchemianblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great accessory finds, girl! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Warehouse bags are my favourite, they last for ages too. That ones gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool xD

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  13. lusting over the bag and stud earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute stud earrings.

    Check out what I wore to LFW:

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool! LOVELY BLOG

    http://www.hardcandyyyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. great bag

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely post! :)
    would you like to follow each other with Bloglovin'?
    let me know if you think it's a good idea!:*
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, check out that mask x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Post!!!

    Kisses

    Blog: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the mask! I've always wanted to go to a masqerade ball.. especially after watching pretty little liars lol.

    Thanks a lot for follwing me :) :D

    I am following you back :))

    ~ GlamDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great finds for great prices! Very inspiring :)

    You can take a gander at my blog, or follow if you'd like:
    alamode101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovin it great style. Keep on going!!

    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  23. That mask is beautiful! i love it :D

    the-secret-getaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).