Friday 19 April 2013

lancome bi-facil eye makeup remover: review

a photo of Lancome Bi-facil Eye Makeup Remover

a photo of Lancome Bi-facil Eye Makeup Remover

The Claims
"With a formula that’s suitable for even sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, Bi-Facil gently removes makeup including waterproof mascara. Shake the bottle and discover a feeling that leaves your eyes makeup free and feeling clean"

The Reality
The way I use the Lancome Bi-Facil makeup remover is to shake the bottle in order to mix together the two different layers. Then I squirt some out on a cotton wool pad and apply it to my closed eyelids for a few seconds before wiping the pad across to remove any makeup.

This product removes all traces of makeup easily. It is gentle enough so that it does not irritate my skin or sting my eyes at all. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, without any greasiness.

The Lancome Bi-Facil makeup remover is definitely a holy grail product for me, and since I discovered it a few years ago it is the only makeup remover I have been using.

The only thing I would say that it is a bit steep in terms of price, but it works so well for me it is definitely worth it.

The Packaging
I like that the packaging is clear so you can see the two different blue tones which look pretty. I think the packaging could be improved by having a spray bottle. 

The Price 
Debenhams: £21/125ml
John Lewis: £21/125ml

The Ultimate Question: Would I Repurchase?
Yes most definitely!  

The Overall Score: 5/5

Have you tried Lancome Bi-facil Eye Makeup Remover? What are your thoughts?

Sita xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog lovely!
    This is a great review by the way, I've actually tried this and it works pretty good, even with m waterproof eyeliners.

    Did you want to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? I'm your newest follower on both and hope you would come by my blog again and maybe follow me back? ;)))

    Hope to keep in touch,
    xoxo Jenny
    www.tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review. I'll have to try it out someday. Right now, I'm totally into makeup wipes. It's easy for me to travel with and I love that! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, wouldn't mind trying it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you participate on my giveaway , you receive 10% on my shop , OR 35 for 5 months . Why not ? http://www.sinbowtie.blogspot.pt/2013/04/international-giveaway-2-winners.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great product.... I love this brand!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this brand too. Nice idea to post this!! & Thanks for the comment

    I started to follow, hope you follow me too?
    www.themindofanexchange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for reviewing this! I've heard it was good but I was never sure if it was worth the price. And I do love Lancome.

    http://collegebeautybuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog! happy weekend! kiss kiss
    http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should definitely try to draw your thoughts, both of you! ;)
    I have a friend who uses this makeup remover and she likes it a lot.

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a great product!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love this product!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will definitely have to try this out!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting Review yet to try this brand dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Review!

    Xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. i m your new reader, welcome to be mine reder
    http://tanyakotish.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Muy bonito el envase!
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).