We already shared with you our decision to transition to Cruelty-Free and Vegetarian Cosmetics which you can read about in this post if you haven't done so already.
Let's crack on with the product sort out, which happens to be blushers today. Again same three categories. Our aim is to use up all the products tested on animals and in the ambiguous zone and replace them with Cruelty-Free alternatives and gradually convert our collection to be fully Cruelty-Free and Veggie!
Not Tested on Animals
1. Illasmasque Blush in Beg
The Ambiguous Zone
Bare Minerals (Bare Escentuals): Is on PETA's list of companies that don't test on animals however it is owned by Shiseido Cosmetics who test on animals.
The Body Shop: Is Cruelty-Free however is owned by L'oreal who do test on animals.
Cargo: If anyone knows whether or not Cargo Cosmetics is Cruelty-Free please let us know in the comments below.
2. Bare Minerals Blush in Poppy
3. The Body Shop Blush in Hot Brights 01 * 2
4. The Body Shop Shimmer Waves 02
5. The Body Shop MAtte & Shimmer Cheek Colour 02
6. Cargo Blush in Coral Beach
Tested on Animals
7. No7 Cream Blush in Maple Silk
8. No7 Mineral Blush In Soft Damson * 2
9. 17 Blush & Glow
10. Benefit Posie Tint
11. Benefit Benetint
12. Bobbi Brown Brown Berry Blusher
13. Mac Blush in Instant Chic
14. Mac Blush in Prim & Proper
15. Mac Blush in Ripe Peach
16. Mac Blush In Darkly My Dear
17. Mac Blush in Bite of an Apple
If you've missed our previous sort out posts:
Face Makeup click here
Skincare click here.
Haircare click here.
Deodorants/Body Sprays click here.
Bath/Body click here.
Everyday we are more and more surprised at just how many of the mainstream well known companies test on animals!
Sita & Radha xoxo