Sunday 11 March 2012

gerbera daisies

Last week, a friend and I were randomly talking about flowers and I was trying to describe my favourite flower to him. The conversation went something like...they're hot pink and look really pretty (very descriptive...I know!) but I don't know what they are called! To my surprise for my birthday he had managed to find the right flower :) I then spent ages trying to google "pink flower" to find out the name..and after ages of searching I now finally know they are called gerbera daisies..success! :) 


,

The reason why I love these flowers are because they are so bright and vibrant. They remind me of summertime. 

I thought I would also share this picture of a beautiful card I received with a cute little dress design. 






I hope you are having a lovely sunday and I would love to hear what your favourite flower is? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).