Friday 27 April 2012

fuchsia friday

Hey guys!


Friday at last! But it's been gloomy and raining all day. To cheer myself up I decided to wear my new stripy jumper I ordered from Dorothy Perkins' sale (see top 11 sale picks). Dorothy Perkins have currently got an extra 10% on sale items. 
Jumper: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: New Look 



I love the combination of the bright fuchsia and coral stripy jumper. Great for a dull day! It's also got great detail of three gold buttons on both shoulders.


Still getting to grips with the timer on the camera, the flash blinds me every time! Hopefully next post will have better pictures.


Have a great weekend =)


Radha xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. Like your shoes and glasses! Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I love glasses! I hate wearing contacts.

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great boots dear! :)

    Kisses,
    annchica ♥

    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).