Thursday 26 April 2012

purple, prints and peter pan collars


Hey Guys!

Hope you've had a good week. Thank god the weekend is round the corner. Although hope the weather is better- it's been raining all week in the UK. Anyway I thought I'd share one of my favourite outfits that I wore today. Apologies for the photo, it's my first time using the timer setting on the camera. 

top: ASDA
skirt: ASDA
tights: Next
brogues: Urban Outfitters



I love the print on the skirt- tribal prints are in this season and I love this Aztec print. The purple running though it goes well with the top, which makes the outfit smart enough for work. Especially with the brogues. I wish I bought them in more colours- they are so comfy even when I'm on my feet all day! 



I hope your well and the weather's better where you are. Speak to you soon.

Radha xoxo

7 comments:

  1. that's a very cool skirt pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love collars!Have a good week-end!
    A new post on my blog!!!
    http://somiss-darling.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Will check out your blog.

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment. Will definitely check out your blog.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt is so nice. ;)
    Following you.

    http://nosceteipsum9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).