Thursday 4 April 2013

red magazine freebie


Hi guys!

I picked up Red magazine today and wanted to share this with you all because they are offering a free gift with purchase.

The magazine retails for £4. There are three free gift options to choose from:
1) Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Cleanser 30ml (Retails for £24/200ml)
2) Aromatherapy Associates Tripe Rose Renewing Moisturiser 30ml (Retails for £54/50ml)
3) Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Rose Face Mask 50ml (Retails for £26/100ml)

 I opted for the face mask, my Lush fresh face mask is coming to an end so I was on the lookout to try something new.

Have you ever bought a magazine just for the freebie? 


Sita xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I never buy magazines for freebie but I think I should start :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip!

    Love from Amsterdam!

    http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this magazine but those gifts look attractive. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good deal! xx :) Amazing. xx :)

    prettythings56.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).