Thursday, 4 April 2013

red magazine freebie


Hi guys!

I picked up Red magazine today and wanted to share this with you all because they are offering a free gift with purchase.

The magazine retails for £4. There are three free gift options to choose from:
1) Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Cleanser 30ml (Retails for £24/200ml)
2) Aromatherapy Associates Tripe Rose Renewing Moisturiser 30ml (Retails for £54/50ml)
3) Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Rose Face Mask 50ml (Retails for £26/100ml)

 I opted for the face mask, my Lush fresh face mask is coming to an end so I was on the lookout to try something new.

Have you ever bought a magazine just for the freebie? 


Sita xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I never buy magazines for freebie but I think I should start :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip!

    Love from Amsterdam!

    http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this magazine but those gifts look attractive. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good deal! xx :) Amazing. xx :)

    prettythings56.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).