Monday 8 April 2013

soap & glory clean on me: review






In today's post I will be reviewing Soap & Glory's Clean On Me creamy clarifying shower gel.

The Claims
Soft, smooth, sexy skin whenever you want it. Contains natural mandarin peel extract and a bonus built-in body lotion. Scented with our Original Pink™ fragrance.

The Reality
I have to admit Clean On Me one of my favourite shower gels. The consistency of the product is thick and creamy. The product itself is non-irritating and non-drying. It lathers up nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft.

I'm in love with the scent of the product. It has the original Soap & Glory scent and if you don't know what I'm talking about you really need to go to a store and smell it because it smells absolutely delicious.

I have been using Clean On Me off and on for the past year, the product just lasts absolutely ages so works out as really good value for money.

It goes without saying that I would highly recommend the Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel.

The Packaging
I have to say I do like the vintage inspired packaging Soap & Glory have on there prodcuts. I like the fact the clean on me comes with a pump, making it easy to dispense the product. 

The Price 
Boots: £5.50/500ml

The Ultimate Question: Would I Repurchase?
Yes most definitely!  

The Overall Score: 4.5/5

Have you tried the Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel? What ar eyour thoughts? 

Sita xoxo

21 comments:

  1. Defo gonna try that soon! hahah xx thnx for the review, Sita

    prettythings56.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looking good has this product in Spain I have not seen.

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiene buena pinta, aquí en España ni esta!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have heard many great reviews about this....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been won over by soap and glory! Nice review though :) xx

    www.living-with-olivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shower gel! Smells delicious :)
    Carrie
    xxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a sample of it and i loved the smell.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review. i like the bottle color too <3

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen this all over the place :) Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear!! Like always thanks for your sweet comment, I am delighted to know your opinion :)
    By the way, i like your post very much, your blog is so cool and fresh :)
    I would like to know your opinion about my new post at; http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. After reading this review, I am so excited to try out this product :) I found this really helpful. x
    http://kahneee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! I think it smells gorgeous :) Soap & Glory are one of my favourite brands, I love their makeup too :) xo

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great product review, I had tried their body lotion before but not this, looking forward to trying it!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this product should be good!
    I following you :)

    http://colorful-mushrooms.blogspot.com.br

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love what's written on it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog:-)If you like,follow on GFC,Bloglovin and Instagram and I'm surely follow you back:-)
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo looks like a great product! Will def have to look into this. :)

    xo – Sheila
    Enter to win a $500 Visa giftcard!
    Find me on BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review, seems like a lovely product!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  19. i will keep an eye out for this shower gel..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks great !!!

    http://angrycupcake28.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).