Friday 10 January 2014

yarok haircare products




Hello guys!

These pictures must have gotten lost within the realm of my memory card. I actually bought these back at the end of November but then completely forgot to do a haul post.

If you recall I received a yarok in my a beautiful world autumn/winter sampler box, this was the first time that I had tried anything from the brand and I was so impressed that I subsequently decided to try out the yarok shampoo and conditioner.

The reason why I remembered about this today is that I've just placed another order from a beautiful world. The is currently a #pinkfriday flash sale going on with up to 50% of all products and 10% off proceeds going to breast cancer charities. So definitely go over and have a a browse...

Full product reviews will be up soon!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sita xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. cant wait for the review! want to try them as well
    xx,
    http://themuselessthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow waiting for your review :)
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have forever puzzled why makeup makes U.S. a lot of engaging, and that i forever came to the conclusion that it absolutely was as a result of it absolutely was a fashion trend. It’s extremely fascinating that it's really thanks to horomones, however my question is what happens to folks that have darker or completely different skin tones. presumptuous that this study relies off Caucasians, will a similar issue happen to alternative ethnicities? i feel that you’re on to one thing, however i'm curious on what would happen if the study was extended any.



    Haircare Products

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did not write a review on these products but I visited their website and found it very good. They have a wide range of products and all looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).