- I was born and live in England (We get asked this a lot so thought I would cover it!)
- My all time favourite show is friends and I still watch it all the time on comedy central
- I'm a lacto-vegetarian
- The craziest thing I have done is bungee jump whilst I was out in New Zealand
- I am obsessed with tights, I have a really big collection of different patterns and colours.
- I have never broken any bones in my body
- Throughout my teens I went through a tomboy phase and lived in hoodies, tracksuit bottoms and trainers.
- Although I don't admit it, I like to watch escape to the country and would love to move out of the suburbs into the countryside when I have a family.
- I don't like fresh tomatoes, but I like tomato sauce and tomato ketchup, which I always thought was rather weird.
- If I start a movie or a book, I need to finish it, I can't leave it unfinished without knowing what happens at the end, even if it's really boring.
- I'm a procrastinator
- I only like margherita pizza
- I use to hate PE (physical education) in school, and use to be the kid that stood at the back trying to avoid participation and would move out the way if any kind of ball was heading in my direction.
- I find it rather annoying when your sitting on the bus and someone comes and sits on the seat next to you when there are seats behind that are completely empty!
- I can't stand the sound of chewing, especially when people chew really loud. I googled it and apparently it's called misophonia!
- I have never had any pets
- I'm a chocoholic
- I like to end the day with a relaxing bath or shower
- I walk really fast, sometimes I forget to slow down when I'm walking with someone and they get out of breath trying to keep up!
- I don't like onions
- I use to work in Primark on the weekends whilst I was studying
- I like playing card games, its one of the activities I use to enjoy playing with my grandma.
- My favourite boy band growing up were the backstreet boys, I was in love with Nick Carter!
- I don't like driving
- I have a massive family and just became a great aunt (my aunt's (dad's sister) son's daughter had a daughter)
- I am 26 today!
Well done if you made it all the way to the end.
I was thinking of getting Radha involved and doing the sister tag! Let us know in the comments below if you would like to see this.
If you have done a similar post then do leave a link in the comments below so we can all go have a peek.