Wednesday 17 April 2013

polka dot jeans and mint green

Jumper: H&M || Shirt: Urban Outfitters || Jeans: Primark || Bag: Gap || Shoes: Primark || Sunglasses: Accessorize




















































Finally the sun makes an appearance, I even managed to break out a pair of sunnie's! Weather aside the patterned jeans trend is definitely one I'm all over this season. I love these polka dot jeans as they are still pretty neutral but add a little something extra with the polka dots.

I think I may have shared this more than once but I do love a bit of mint green in the spring time. Although this jumper, I have to mention, sheds like crazy, my jeans were covered in bits by the end of the day, which is rather annoying...whoever invented lint rollers I thank thee!

I hope you guys have a little sun shining where you are. Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Sita xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Love pants and sweater!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonitos pantalones!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polka dots look so trendy. You look slim, tall & so gorgeous. :)

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - beauty, makeup & a lil life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the outfit :)

    ***
    http://espelhomeu0.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun!
    I just found your blog and I love it!!!
    you look so amazing, love you style!!
    nice lay out and really good job!!
    I have also a Give Away on my blog with a
    50$ Gift Card for clothes shopping on Hot Miami Styles!
    3 winners!!!:)

    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polka dots and mint together!! So cute!

    xo – Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com
    Find me on BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit, I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love polka dots so much! Those jeans are adorable!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute jeans.!
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look! Thank you so much for stopping by and letting me that nice comment! Check back soon to see me on Inside Me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the lace collared shirt under that sweater! very cute!

    Best,
    icantaffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).