Sunday 8 April 2012

new beginnings

Hello everyone! Its been one month since i've been blogging. I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all your love and support. It means so much to me as it's something I love doing and want to continue with. 

You may have noticed that the blog looks a tiny little bit different..a new layout, a new name and also a new contributor!!!...okay...so maybe a lot different! 

I would like you all to welcome my sister, radha, she will be posting regularly and this blog will be something we do together. This doesn't mean I won't be posting as often, it just means you get to enjoy twice as many posts, new ideas and different viewpoints so yay! 

I hope you like the new changes, let us know what you think and I hope you'll continue to support us!  

sita xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).