Monday 13 August 2012

pastel pinks, pretty florals and mercedes-benz world




My New Boyfriend 


My New Ride 
Hi Guys! Hope your well. I myself am very sad the weekend is over. I went down to Surrey for my friends engagement ceremony and decided to make a weekend out of it and stayed over at the Brookland Hotel & Spa for the night. The hotel is right next door to Mercedes-Benz world, so we couldn't leave without having a look around.

 I'm wearing a pretty pastel pink, floral dress that I just recently purchased from Primark. It's currently on sale for £8, so go have a look in your local Primark if you like it. I paired it with some white sandals from miss selfridge, some fake pearl earrings and my usual bag from urban outfitters, which you guys have seen many times now!

What did you get up to this weekend?

Sita xoxo 


5 comments:

  1. Your dress is beautiful! Nice purchase.

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com
    Look at my MakeUp Tuto, it's for a contest and I need more views
    -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dtuph8EgUI&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress, Sita! Beside being really beautiful -love the print and that 'vintage' feel, I think what you paid for it was a real steal! It also looks great on you! Thank you for your comment on my blog earlier! Love your blog and how sweet that you're sharing it with your sister!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Jenny. That is exactly what I loved about it when I first saw it. It was actually on sale and a definite bargain :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).