Friday 29 March 2013

boots (drugstore) haul

Real Techniques: Core Collection £21.99 and Starter Set £21.99
Philosophy: Holly Berry Bubbly Bubble Bath £3.50 (Clearance) 
Colgate: Max White One Toothpaste £1.99 

No7: Beautiful Skin Radaince Exfoliator £8


Hi guys! I have a Boots haul for you today.

Firstly I have had my eye on the Real Technique brushes for a while now and when I spotted they were on 3 for 2 at Boots I could not help but take advantage of this offer! I picked myself up a core collection face set and starter set for the eyes, and then picked up another core collection set for Radha. Super excited to start using these!

I know Christmas has long gone but I spotted a shelf full of these philosophy bubble bath's on clearance and I could not pass up the offer. The bubble bath is a fun bright pink colour and has a delicious fruity berry scent. I'm hoping it will bubble up nicely!

I am a sucker for deal's and when I saw that the Colgate Max white one toothpaste was half price  I couldn't leave it sitting on the shelf, because who doesn't want a whiter teeth?!

Lastly I was given a five pound off No7 skincare voucher so I felt as though I had to buy something with it, after spending half an hour looking through the No7 products I settled on this No7 beautiful skin radiance exfoliator. I have used No7 skincare products in the past but not since everything has been reformulated and repackaged so I'm interested to see how this product will work out.

I was also in the market for a BB cream however there were so many different options, that I got a bit overwhelmed. One of two things could have happened, the first being I came out with like five different options to try and the second being I came out with nothing. My wallet is certainly glad it was the latter rather than the former!!

Any recommendation's/suggestion's for BB cream's for normal/slightly dry skin?

Sita xoxo

15 comments:

  1. I love the Real Techniques brushes! I own most of them in the collection.

    If I saw a Philosophy shower gel on clearance, I would have grabbed it up too.

    Fun haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to get the starter collection, the brushes seem really nice and a useful range

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Real Techniques brushes!! I have both of those sets. :) I use them everyday. Amazing quality for the price too!

    xo – Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com
    Find me on BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that brush set!! I so want one..great purchases sweetie :)

    Che
    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. kiss,Elle

    New post on my blog!
    http://www.redischic.blogspot.it/2013/03/shopping-in-uk.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice haul...:)
    http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/2013/03/girly-girl-challenge-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up the real techniques brushes today, can't wait to try them out!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I really am going to have to try those brushes soon, I've seen so many good reviews, it'd be silly not to!
    Carrie
    xxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I enjoyed reading it!

    http://everydayinadress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love the drugstore uHauls!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a very happy Easter Sita!

    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post!! I want to try that brush set .:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great haul!! lovely things!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to find Real Techniques and Noot's products at drugstore, but, what a pity, I live in Italy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).