Friday 11 May 2012

jacket conundrum


Hey guys!

I've got an interview soon so it's FINALLY a chance to break out my grey River Island dress that I bought over a year ago! I'm struggling to decide what jacket to wear with it so I thought I'd ask you =)


The first choice is my black jacket from Warehouse. It's my favourite and most worn jacket.


The second choice is a grey checked, 80's inspired jacket from River Island. I had to have it as soon as I saw it! I call it my Dynasty jacket as it's got the huge shoulders!! 


The third option is to wear it without a jacket. My favourite is with the checked grey jacket. I'd appreciate your thoughts on which one looks best. 

Radha xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your nice comment and following me :*
    Followed you back :)

    I would also be thankful if you could like me facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/Renkko
    I would do the same for you of course, if you have one :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We don't have one yet but will like yours as soon as we set it up.

      Delete
  2. I like it with checked grey one.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the grey jacket looks so perfectly tailored! wear that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexi. I love the style of the jacket too!

      Delete
  4. simple dresses are always the best way! so cute!
    Take a look at my blog in ur spare time and follow me if you like it! Then ofc I'll do the same!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beatrice. Will check out your blog.

      Delete
  5. it´s good visit you again ans find amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, for me the best option is the black jacket :)
    Thank you so much for following me <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh defiantly the black jacket i think :)

    Hope your interview goes well!

    Ruth xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blazer!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blazers. I love your blog, just found it.

    You asked if we could follow each other? Yes i would love to. I am now following via GFC, please follow back via GFC at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/ Thanks Love <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).