Wednesday 9 May 2012

monochrome with a pop of purple



Dress: Miss Selfridge £10
Jacket: Warehouse £5
Tights: Next £5
Necklace: Gifted
Shoes: Brantano £13

Hey Guys!

Hope your well. It's been a hectic day today. I woke up late today so just threw on the first outfit I found. I wore my striped monochrome dress from Miss Selfridge. I teamed it with a jacket as it looked really dull and gloomy out the window. I picked a purple necklace but struggled to find my purple tights to match. =( 
I just picked up a black pair as I had to leave. 

 

I love the shoes, which my mum bought for me on one of her shopping trips. They have a very small heel thus are perfect to wear for work as I'm on my feet for most of the day.


Good job I wore a jacket as it rained all afternoon! Hope the weather's been better where you are.

Speeak to you soon.

Radha xoxo



14 comments:

  1. Cool outfit!

    Vote for me on fashiolista contest- I'm on final!
    MaryKapsi for TheFashionGuitar
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress I love wearing jackets with mine as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I always wear a jacket or cardi with mine.

      Delete
  3. Love the way how you have coordinated the outfit! very elegant ! I would love to get a closer look at that neckpiece next time,
    love,
    Sanghamitra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Will post a close up of the necklace soon =)

      Delete
  4. Love the Dress! You look gorgeous ,the black-white Look suits you very well :)

    Lovely Greetings ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dress is very nice! Have a good day dear!
    so tender
    http://somiss-darling.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. tres chic! thank you for checking out my blog - my turn to return the favor and here i am x :)
    followed you!

    katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and white always works for me, looks great!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).