Saturday 8 September 2012

playsuit and pleats


Outfit  Details 
Top: Primark 
Skirt: Rare
Tights: River Island 
Shoes: New look 
Sunglasses: Accessorize





Hiya Everyone!

In this outfit I'm wearing a playsuit I bought from primark. It was only a fiver in the sale and as it was so hectic in there I didn't bother to try it on. When I did try it on at home, it was a bit too short for what I'm comfortable wearing, but I really liked the colours, the floral pattern and the collar so I decided to keep it. I paired it with a pleated white skirt to match with white collar. I love wearing pleated skirts, I love that they are so flowy and girly. I'm glad I kept the playsuit because I think it works well as a top!

I love pairing dresses and playsuits with skirts or jeans to create a completely new outfit. I thinks it's a great way to work with items you already have in your wardrobe. Have you ever done this?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and lets hope the lovely weather continues.

Sita xoxo 

13 comments:

  1. That is such a cute blouse! :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chic look and your blog is very pretty.
    I am glad I get to know your blog.

    P.S.- I am your new Follower.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! I need to move north so I can rock the tights!
    Miami weather does not encourage layers...poop to that i say!

    xo
    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi found you on a blog hop! Followed was hoping you would follow back? Http://craftyhousemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos....Love your outfit:)

    have a great day:)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit !!! and pictures too .:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! and well done! what a great find! Just goes to show you don't have to spend your whole pay to find a great to item to mix up outfits you already have in your wardrobe - and I love the fact that you love to be girly... Pains me to say we are a dying breed! Great Blog ladies! Lets follow each other!! xxx covertocoverstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally in love with this outfit, Sita! It's great how you played with the colors and matched your skirt with the collar of your top! The floral print is also really beautiful! Those last two pictures of the scenery are stunning!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots and lovely outfit :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your comment, u have a very unique sense of style!
    it's great to find something different for a change!
    kisses from Spain,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your OOTDs; im going to follow you girls through this blog...

    do pay me a visit

    http://longislandfashionterritory.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, We love hearing your thoughts and read every single one :) We always try to reply to as many as possible.

If you have any questions or post suggestions that you would like to see then feel free to email us (buttonsapart@gmail.com) or ask us on twitter (@ButtonsApart).